Follow the detailed guide to download and install official Lineage OS 14.1 on LeEco ‘zl1’. The Lineage OS 14.1 for LeEco e Pro 3 is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat giving your device a new look with plethora of new features and functions. The Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM for LeEco e Pro 3 is officially released by Team Lineage OS and we have mentioned the download link as well. So if you own a LeEco e Pro 3 then the Nougat treat awaits you, the ROM is pretty stable and can be used as daily driver. Team Lineage OS is adding more builds for various devices on daily basis and so is the case with the LeEco e Pro 3. We are repeating the same process that we have earlier posted for other devices.
The official Lineage OS 14.1 installation process is quite easy infact you need to follow in sequence and pay attentions on the instructions below. If you have a custom recovery like TWRP recovery installed on your device already then all you need to do is just flash the ROM zip from recovery along latest Lineage OS gapps and that’s it. For your ease we also mentioned the guide to install TWRP recovery on your LeEco e Pro 3 as well.
Note: If you are new to process then we recommend you to carefully follow the whole process in sequence.
You can also: Download the latest CyanogenMod 14.1 builds
How to install official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on LeEco e Pro 3
Some pre-requisites before you begin:
- Your device battery should be in good health (70%) to avoid the shutting down while in flashing process.
- A TWRP custom recovery must be installed on your device, if you haven’t, follow this guide to install it.
- Create a Nandroid back up of important data including complete System with all apps and messages, follow this guide to create a Nandroid backup via TWRP recovery.
- Install latest USB drivers for your device on PC. Download latest LeEco e Pro 3 USB drivers here [For a stable PC-phone connection].
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for LeEco e Pro 3 (zl1) [Pick up the latest build]
- Download Lineage OS 14.1/Android 7.1.x Google Apps
- Now transfer both file on your device storage.
Process to install official Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM on LeEco e Pro 3
- Turn off your device and reboot into TWRP recovery.
- Once your device boots into recovery mode then follow this guide to flash Lineage OS 14.1 on your LeEco e Pro 3 via TWRP recovery.
Solution to a failed boot issue.
Follow this guide to solve the bootloop issue. [If you think your device stuck at boot animation for quite a long time]
That’s it! If you have successfully installed the ROM on your device. Give us your feedback about Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on your LeEco e Pro 3 and share this guide.