Download & install Lineage OS 15 ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6 sagit [Android 8.0 Oreo]
Lineage OS 15.0 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6 is released. If you own a Xiaomi Mi 6 then this guide is of your interest, now you enjoy stock Android Oreo features enriched Lineage OS 15 ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6. The Lineage OS 15.0 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6 brings exciting new Android 8.0 Oreo features in it, we have posted builds from two developers you can download both right away from the link below.
The process to flash Lineage OS 15.0 on Xiaomi Mi 6 is very easy infact you need to pay attentions on the instructions below. If you are interested in flashing the ROM on your device just follow the instructions below. For your ease we also mentioned the guide to install TWRP recovery on your device as well. The process to install Lineage OS 15.0 ROM on all devices is almost the same but we changed it where it was needed.
Download install Lineage OS 15.0 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6
Some pre-requisites before you begin:
- Your device battery should be in good health (70%) to avoid the shutting down while in flashing process.
- A TWRP custom recovery must be installed on your device, if you haven’t, follow this guide to install it.
- Create a Nandroid back up of important data including complete System with all apps and messages, follow this guide to create a Nandroid backup via TWRP recovery.
- Upgrade latest USB drivers for your device on PC. Download latest Xiaomi USB drivers here [For a stable PC-phone connection].
- Unofficial Lineage OS 15.0 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6. Download (by developer xiaobai)
- Unofficial Lineage OS 15.0 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6. Download (by developer NisseCool)
- Download Lineage OS 15.0 Google Apps
- Now transfer both file on your device storage.
Process to install lineage os 15 rom on Xiaomi Mi 6
- Turn off your device and reboot into TWRP recovery.
- Once your device boots into recovery mode then follow this guide to flash Lineage OS 15.0 on your Xiaomi Mi 6 via TWRP recovery.
Solution to a failed boot issue.
Follow this guide to solve the bootloop issue. [If you think your device stuck at boot animation for quite a long time]
Enable Root Access for Apps.
That’s it! If you have successfully installed the ROM on your device. Give us your feedback about Lineage OS 15.0 ROM on your Xiaomi Mi 6 and stay tuned for more updates.