How to boot Essential Phone into Recovery mode
Today we are going to show you how to boot Essential Phone into Recovery mode. Android smartphone have multiple modes, which help you perform multiple tasks on your device. These modes, allow you to unlock bootloader, installing custom recovery, rooting and even troubleshooting firmware issues. We have already posted guide on how to unlock bootloader on Essential Phone but there we just mentioned boot your Essential into Recovery mode but now in we are going to show how to enter download mode on Essential Phone in detail.
Every OEM has set it’s own ways to boot it’s Android smartphone into Recovery mode, as Essential Phone is also a new entry in the Smartphone market so most of the user don’t know about how to enter Recovery mode on Essential phone. We hope this guide will help users to understand the proper way to enter Recovery mode on Essential Phone. Just go ahead and follow the detailed instructions.
You might be interested in:
How to enter Recovery mode on Essential Phone
- Turn Off your Essential Phone completely.
- Now first boot it into fastboot mode.
- Once in fastboot mode, now either press Vol Up or Vol Down to highlight the recovery option.
- Choose power button to select the recovery mode.
- Once in recovery, again press Power + Volume Up button at the same time to see the options.
That’s it! You are in the Recovery mode now, stay tuned for more tips and tricks.