The first Android 7.0 Nougat beta update released for Huawei Honor 6X, that was previously enrolled in the Nougat beta program. This is the first major upgrade from Marshmallow to Nougat with EMUI 5.0 and build number BLN-L24C567B342. The update is a beta build if you have already registered for the beta program then OTA should be waiting for you. We have already posted guides with same process for other Huawei devices and here the process is same for Honor 6X as well.
The Nougat update brings many new features packed inside it, some of the main feature are embedded in the update. You can download and install the BLN-L24C567B342 stock official Nougat firmware for Huawei Honor 6X. You must need working internet connection to download the firmware as it weighs pretty heavy around 2.3GB so better to stay near a WiFi connection with unlimited data.
Device name: Huawei Honor 6X
Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
EMUI Version: 5.0
Build Number: BLN-L24C567B342
How to install stock Nougat BLN-L24C567B342 firmware on Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L24
Charge your device to a safe level, say 70%.
Download latest USB drivers for Huawei and install them on PC.
Backup your important date, including contacts, messages, WhatsApp conversation and even call logs.
Process to install stock Nougat BLN-L24C567B342 firmware on Honor 6X
- Create a folder name dload in the root directory of SD card.
- Now connect your device to PC and transfer the downloaded firmware update.app file in the same folder.
- Now head towards Settings > Update and press the menu key.
- Choose local update and then select the update.app file to start the installation process.
- Wait for the process to complete. Once completed reboot your device and enjoy the latest firmware on your device.
Download BLN-L24C567B342 complete zip
That’s it! If you have successfully updated Huawei Honor 6X on Android 7.0 Nougat based BLN-L24C567B342 firmware let us know and feel free to contact us.