Huawei is seeding Android 7.0 Nougat update to Huawei P9 Plus in Europe. The update is released via OTA and users have reported receiving the Nougat update on their P9 plus as build number VIE-L09C432B360 with EMUI 5.0 and Android 7.0 Nougat upgrade.
The update is a stable release and also rolling out in German region, it is not a beta update because every one is getting even who hasn’t joined the beta program. The update will also release for the Dual SIM variants in a day or two.
The Nougat update brings many new features packed inside it, some of the main feature are embedded in the update. You can download and install the VIE-L09C432B360 stock official Nougat firmware for Huawei P9 Plus, just grab the firmware from the link and follow the instructions below.
Device name: Huawei P9 Plus
Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
EMUI Version: 5.0
Build Number: VIE-L09C432B360
Type: Complete firmware image
OTA Size: 417MB || Complete firmware size 1.3GB
How to install stock Nougat VIE-L09C432B360 firmware on Huawei P9 Plus
Charge your device to a safe level, say 70%.
Download latest USB drivers for Huawei and install them on PC.
Backup your important date, including contacts, messages, WhatsApp conversation and even call logs.
Process to install stock Nougat VIE-L09C432B360 firmware on Huawei P9 Plus
- Create a folder name dload in the root directory of SD card.
- Now connect your device to PC and transfer the downloaded firmware update.app file in the same folder.
- Now head towards Settings > Update and press the menu key.
- Choose local update and then select the update.app file to start the installation process.
- Wait for the process to complete. Once completed reboot your device and enjoy the latest firmware on your device.
That’s it! If you have successfully updated Huawei P9 Plus on Android 7.0 Nougat based VIE-L09C432B360 firmware let us know and feel free to contact us.