Huawei is rolling out Android 7.0 Nougat EMUI 5.0 based latest firmware update for Huawei P9. The update brings multiple improvements to the already running Android 7.0 Nougat firmware that was released a few weeks ago. The latest firmware update for Huawei P9 carries build number EVA-L09C432B383 and brings in multiple improvements some of them you can see below.
The Huawei P9 EVA-L09C432B383 update addresses the Mobile Network Settings issue along fixing a bug related to Google Device Policy. You can now also access the OK Google command from any screen, although it’s a minor update but you can see multiple issues are solved in the update. You can download and install the EVA-L09C432B383 stock official Nougat firmware for Huawei P9 Plus, just grab the firmware from the link and follow the instructions below.
Device name: Huawei P9 Plus
Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
EMUI Version: 5.0
Build Number: EVA-L09C432B383
How to install stock Nougat EVA-L09C432B383 firmware on Huawei P9 Plus
Charge your device to a safe level, say 70%.
Download latest USB drivers for Huawei and install them on PC.
Backup your important date, including contacts, messages, WhatsApp conversation and even call logs.
Process to install stock Nougat EVA-L09C432B383 firmware on Huawei P9 Plus
- Create a folder name dload in the root directory of SD card.
- Now connect your device to PC and transfer the downloaded firmware update.app file in the same folder.
- Now head towards Settings > Update and press the menu key.
- Choose local update and then select the update.app file to start the installation process.
- Wait for the process to complete. Once completed reboot your device and enjoy the latest firmware on your device.
That’s it! If you have successfully updated Huawei P9 Plus on Android 7.0 Nougat based VIE-EVA-L09C432B383 firmware let us know and feel free to contact us.