Follow the detailed tutorial to download and install official Lineage OS 14.1 on T-Mobile LG G4 H811. This is just another nightly build released for T-Mobile LG G4 because it’s already out for unlocked LG G4, the process is same for this device too. Official Lineage OS 14.1 Nightly for LG G4 H811 has all the features from Android 7.1.1 Nougat and has the same interface as CM14.1 ROM. T-Mobile LG G4 is a carrier branded device so that’s a great opportunity to see the latest version of Android on your LG G4.
LG G4 is quite a powerful device with a Hexa core processor accompanied with Andreno 418 GPUand 3GB of RAM on board. The device is best eligible for running the latest version of Android smoothly but LG has discontinued the firmware support and the device received the final update as Android Marshmallow. Now if you are getting impatient to install latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware via Lineage OS 14.1 ROM then follow the guide below.
The process to flash official Lineage OS 14.1 on T-Mobile LG G4 H811 is not a very difficult task infact you need to pay attentions on the instructions below. If you have a custom recovery like TWRP recovery installed on your device already then all you need to do is just flash the ROM zip from recovery along latest Lineage OS gapps and that’s it. For your ease we also mentioned the guide to install TWRP recovery on your device as well. The process to install Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on all devices is almost the same so we use the same process for T-Mobile LG G4 H811 as well.
Process to install official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on T-Mobile LG G4 H811
Some pre-requisites before you begin:
- Your device battery should be in good health (70%) to avoid the shutting down while in flashing process.
- A TWRP custom recovery must be installed on your device, if you haven’t, follow this guide to install it.
- Create a Nandroid back up of important data including complete System with all apps and messages, follow this guide to create a Nandroid backup via TWRP recovery.
- Upgrade latest USB drivers for your device on PC. Download latest LG USB drivers here [For a stable PC-phone connection].
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for LG G4 D811 [Pick up the latest build]
- Download Lineage OS 14.1/Android 7.1.x Google Apps
- Now transfer both file on your device storage.
- Turn off your device and reboot into TWRP recovery.
- Once your device boots into recovery mode then follow this guide to flash Lineage OS 14.1 on your T-Mobile LG G4 H811 via TWRP recovery.
Solution to a failed boot issue.
Follow this guide to solve the bootloop issue. [If you think your device stuck at boot animation for quite a long time]
Enable Root Access for Apps.
That’s it! If you have successfully installed official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on your T-Mobile LG G4 H811, give us your feedback and stay tuned for more updates.