How to root and install TWRP recovery on Vargo Ivargo: In this root and TWRP recovery installation tutorial, we will show you the step by step process to install TWRP recovery on Vargo Ivargo and then install the SuperSU zip to root Vargo Ivargo.
Vargo Ivargo is a great phone with stylish design and decent specifications. The device features a 5.0-inch Full HD 1080p display, the phone has a 13MP rear snapper and 5MP selfie shooter on the front. under the body the Vargo Ivargo has been equipped with a Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 Octa-Core processor coupled with Adreno 405 GPU along 3 GB of RAM on board and 32GB internal storage. The hardware is powered by a 2500mAh battery, other aspects of the phone are Wi-Fi, OTG Support, Gyroscope, OTA Sync, Ambient light, GPS, and more.
The Vargo Ivargo is a development friendly device that means you can easily install custom ROMs, Root and install TWRP recovery on it. Fortunately custom recovery TWRP is now available for Vargo Ivargo thus in this all in one guide you will be able to install TWRP recovery on Vargo Ivargo and then flash the SuperSU zip via TWRP recovery to obtain root access on Vargo Ivargo. Below we have listed the benefits of rooting and TWRP recovery, you can have an overview of them.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery
- With a TWRP recovery you can flash custom ROM on your device.
- TWRP recovery allows you flash any mod zip file for tweaking your device.
- Install new Xposed modules.
- You can create Nandroid Backup/Restore of your complete device.
- Allows you to flash overclocking and underclocking CPU kernel.
- You can even sideload firmware installation as well.
Advantages of Rooting
- A rooted device is more customizable then stock Android
- Once you root your device, you can access the system file for modifications.
- You can easily remove bloatware(carrier apps) from the device.
- In some cases rooted device is necessary for TWRP recovery flashing and unlocking bootloader.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Vargo Ivargo
Before you begin:
Charge your device battery to a safe level, it must be above 70%
Download and install latest Vargo Ivargo USB drivers on PC. Download here
Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on PC, follow this guide to install the adb-fastboot drivers within 15 seconds.
Enable USB debugging on your device. Go to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging.
If you can’t see the Developer options in settings menu, then you need to enable them. Go to Settings > About device > Tap the build number 7 times until it says ‘You are now a Developer’.
How to install TWRP recovery on Vargo Ivargo
Download TWRP Recovery for Vargo Ivargo – Download
Save the downloaded TWRP recovery file in a new folder on your PC and extract it.
Once the done with the TWRP recovery installation now follow the guide below to root Vargo Ivargo via SuperSU.
How to root Vargo Ivargo via SuperSU
That’s it! If you have successfully flashed TWRP recovery and rooted Vargo Ivargo, give us your feedback and share it the guide with others.