Most popular Paranoid Android ROM is back in action right now, the update arrives as Paranoid Android 7.2.0 that brings multiple new and improved features for a few devices at the moment including Nexus 6, OnePlus X, OnePlus One, Nextbit Robin, Nextbit Robin and Xiaomi Mi5. The remaining device including Google Pixel, Nexus 6P, OnePlus 3/3T that previously received Paranoid Android 7.1.2 Nougat in 2016 will also be given the latest update soon.
The Paranoid Team is working on the Paranoid Android 2017 the ROM will also includes some ported feature from Android O as well as new features including, “Accidental Touch”, this feature prevents unwanted accidental touches on screen and lets you continue your activity from what you were doing. Another useful feature from Paranoid Android 2017 is the “Pocket Lock”, that works just like “Accidental Touch”, this features prevents device being meddled while in pocket, when out of pocket just long press power button to deactivate the “Pocket Lock”.
Along new features the Paranoid 7.2.0 also brings improvements for previous features as well, addition of new colorful wallpapers, Bluetooth and connectivity issues are fixed, hardware key lights improvements, fingerprint feature on several devices is more optimized then before.
Here is the change log for Paranoid Android 7.2.0
- Global Changes:
- Introducing Pocket lock
- Introducing Accidental Touch
- New color modes for Color Engine
- Option for double tap to sleep on status bar
- Screen off action for button settings
- Fix for navigation bar swiping
- Notification light fixes and improvements
- Updated PA browser based on M60
- Pulse on pickup fixed
- Different fixes for contacts handling and integration into Google apps
- Various Bluetooth connectivity fixes
- Improvements for hardware key lighting
- Higher quality wallpapers
- Optimized fingerprint unlock speed
- Fixed reboot to recovery message
- Various performance enhancements
- Various power related enhancements
Download Paranoid Android 7.2.0 ROM: Here