If you are a users of European Huawei P8 Lite 2017 user and your device is bonded with the Vodafone carrier then we have a great news for you. Android 7.0 Nougat update has already released for P8 Lite, now we have the latest Nougat update build PRA-LX1C02B140 available for your device. The update brings January security patch along multiple improvements including bug fixes for native email app.
In this guide you would be able to download and install stock Android 7.0 Nougat B156 firmware on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 model PRA-LX1. The download links to stock Nougat firmware for P8 Lite 2017 are mentioned below just ho ahead and flash it on your device by following the instructions below.
MHA-L09 Firmware details:
Device name: Huawei P8 Lite 2017
Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
EMUI Version: 5.0
Build Number: PRA-LX1C02B140
Type: Complete firmware image
How to install stock Nougat PRA-LX1C02B140 update on Huawei P8 Lite 2017
Charge your device to a safe level, say 70%.
Backup your important date, including contacts, messages, WhatsApp conversation and even call logs.
Download the firmware and then extract the firmware file. You will get ‘Update.app file’.
Download the Patch and extract the same way you did above.
Process to install stock Nougat B140 update on Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Create a folder name dload in the root directory of SD card.
- Now connect your device to PC and transfer the downloaded firmware update.app file in the same folder.
- Now open the phone dialer and type *#*#2846579#*#*
- It’s the time to choose the Software upgrade and choose SDCard upgrade and then press OK
- Wait for the process to complete. Once you are done with first file, now flash the patch file using the same process we used above.
- Once the process is completed reboot your device and enjoy the latest firmware on your device.
That’s it! If you have successfully updated Huawei P8 Lite on Android 7.0 Nougat based B140 firmware let us know and feel free to contact us.