In this guide you would be able to download and install stock Android 7.0 Nougat B182 firmware on Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29. The latest firmware update bumps the build number to MHA-L29C432B182. The EMUI 5.0 update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat update but it brings in numerous improvements in over all firmware regarding system stability and performance. Carrying latest security patch for the month of April, optimized notification display, nagging issue and addressing minor bugs in the previous firmware.
MHA-L09 Firmware details:
Device name: Huawei Mate 9
Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
EMUI Version: 5.0
Build Number: MHA-L29C432B182
Type: Complete firmware image
How to install stock Nougat MHA-L29C432B182 firmware on Huawei Mate 9
Download and install latest USB drivers for Huawei devices on PC. Follow this guide
Charge your device to a safe level, say 70%.
Backup your important date, including contacts, messages, WhatsApp conversation and even call logs.
Download the MHA-L29C432B182 firmware. Here [1.7GB]
Process to install stock Nougat MHA-L29C432B182 firmware on Mate 9
- Create a folder name dload in the root directory of SD card.
- Now connect your device to PC and transfer the downloaded firmware update.app file in the same folder.
- Now head towards Settings > Update and press the menu key.
- Choose local update and then select the update.app file to start the installation process.
- Wait for the process to complete. Once completed reboot your device and enjoy the latest firmware on your device.
That’s it! If you have successfully updated Huawei Mate 9 on Android 7.0 Nougat based MHA-L29C432B182 firmware let us know and feel free to contact us.