In this guide you’ll learn, how to download and install Official Lineage OS 14.1 Nightly for Sprint LG V20 ls997. Once you successfully install the Official Lineage OS 14.1 Nightly on your device, you will see the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat firmware on your LG V20 along handful of new features. The update is stable and can be used as daily driver so if you want a stable ROM on your device then we recommend you to install the official Lineage OS 14.1 Nightly.
The process to flash official Lineage OS 14.1 on Sprint LG V20 ls997 is very easy infact you need to pay attentions on the instructions below. If you are interested in flashing the ROM on your device just follow the instructions below. For your ease we also mentioned the guide to install TWRP recovery on your device as well. The process to install Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on all LG devices is almost the same but we changed it where it was needed.
Process to install official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on Sprint LG V20 ls997
Some pre-requisites before you begin:
- Your device battery should be in good health (70%) to avoid the shutting down while in flashing process.
- A TWRP custom recovery must be installed on your device, if you haven’t, follow this guide to install it.
- Create a Nandroid back up of important data including complete System with all apps and messages, follow this guide to create a Nandroid backup via TWRP recovery.
- Upgrade latest USB drivers for your device on PC. Download latest LG USB drivers here [For a stable PC-phone connection].
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Sprint LG V20 ls997 [Pick up the latest build]
- Download Lineage OS 14.1/Android 7.1.x Google Apps
- Now transfer both file on your device storage.
- Turn off your device and reboot into TWRP recovery.
- Once your device boots into recovery mode then follow this guide to flash Lineage OS 14.1 on your Sprint LG V20 ls997 via TWRP recovery.
Solution to a failed boot issue.
Follow this guide to solve the bootloop issue. [If you think your device stuck at boot animation for quite a long time]
Enable Root Access for Apps.
That’s it! If you have successfully installed the ROM on your device. Give us your feedback about Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on your Sprint LG V20 ls997 and stay tuned for more updates.