Hydrogen OS H2OS beta 13 for OnePlus 3 and beta 7 for OnePlus 3T is released. The beta updates for both devices bring in multiple improvements and fixes over the previous update. This time OnePlus rolled out Hydrogen OS beta 13 for OnePlus 3 and beta 7 for OnePlus 3T. Some of the major fixes that OnePlus mentioned in the change log are, alarm clock is improved now, address book and some display issue are addressed, you can also see the official change log below.
Change log: (Translated from Chinese)
- Fixed the alarm clock
- Fixed problem of partial application flashes
- Display problem under the black and white theme is fixed
- The problem of duplicate contacts after the upgrade is fixed now
- Repair address book can not search for a contact
- After the first upgrade to open Tencent news appears to flash the problem
- Optimize the performance of life, we can feel it
Download and install Hydrogen OS beta 13 on OnePlus 3 and beta 7 on Oneplus 3T
Before you begin:
Your device should be charged minimum 60% to avoid shut down during the process.
Download Hydrogen OS beta 13 for OnePlus 3. Here
Download Hydrogen OS beta 7 for OnePlus 3T. Here
Process to install Hydrogen OS beta 13 on OnePlus 3 and beta 7 on Oneplus 3T
Download and install the Local Update App on your device.
Now connect your device to PC and transfer the Hydrogen OS on your device.
Now Open the Local Update app > Search for Upgrade Package.
The firmware file will be detected and start the installation process. Once the process is done, turn on the device and install the remaining apk’s as normal.
That’s it! If this guide helped you please give us your feedback and stay tuned for more updates.