Android 6.0 Marshmallow based EMUI 4.0 latest firmware for Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 has been rolling out in Europe. The update arrives as build number ALE-L21C432B604, that install updated security patch along multiple improvements and minor bug fixes to ensure stability in the system. You can download and install the ALE-L21C432B604 stock official Marshmallow firmware on Huawei P8 Lite ALE-21, just grab the firmware from the link and follow the instructions below.
Device name: Huawei P8 Lite
Android Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
EMUI Version: 4.0
Build Number: ALE-L21C432B604
How to install stock Marshmallow ALE-L21C432B604 firmware on Huawei P8 Lite
Charge your device to a safe level, say 70%.
Download latest USB drivers for Huawei and install them on PC.
Backup your important date, including contacts, messages, WhatsApp conversation and even call logs.
Process to install stock Marshmallow ALE-L21C432B604 firmware on Huawei P8 Lite
- Create a folder name dload in the root directory of SD card.
- Now connect your device to PC and transfer the downloaded firmware update.app file in the same folder.
- Now head towards Settings > Update and press the menu key.
- Choose local update and then select the update.app file to start the installation process.
- Wait for the process to complete. Once completed reboot your device and enjoy the latest firmware on your device.
Download ALE-L21C432B604 zip update
That’s it! If you have successfully updated Huawei P8 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based ALE-L21C432B604 firmware let us know and feel free to contact us.