In this short tutorial we’ll show you, how to take screenshot on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. The process to take screenshot on 2017 Pixel devices is almost same as 2016 Pixel flagships but if you are a new player with the latest Pixel device then here is the basic guide for you. The process to take screenshot on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL is very simple, so that’s the reason we are here to show, how easily you can capture screen on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
Taking screenshot is best way to share your achievements with friends in any game or something you wanna give them proof of that you actually did it. The Screenshot capture feature is present on almost every Android device but for each OEM it is somehow different below we have shared the process to take screenshot on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
How to take screenshot on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
Just follow the below simple steps to take screenshot on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
- Turn on your device display and move to the screen that you wish to capture.
- Now press and hold Volume Down button + Power button on the side simultaneously for a moment.
- You will see an animation with a click sound notifying you that the screenshot has been taken.
So that was all about the process to capture screenshot on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL by Hardware button combination.
How to access the captured Screenshots on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
- Just swipe down the notifications bar and tap on the recently captured screenshot.
- It will open the last captured screen for you.
- To access all the screenshots you captured on your device. Go to Gallery and open the Screenshots folder.
- There you’ ll find the collection of all the screenshot you took now or earlier.
That’s it! If this guide helped give us your feedback and stay tuned for more updates.