In this short tutorial we’ll show you, how to take screenshot on iPhone X. The process to take screenshot on all Apple devices was same before the release of iPhone x which has got new bezel less design with different button arrangements. So if you are a new to iPhone X and don’t know the process to take screenshot on it then here is the basic guide for you. The process to take screenshot on iPhone X is very simple, so that’s the reason we are here to show, how easily you can capture screen on iPhone X.
Taking screenshot is best way to share your achievements with friends in any game or something you wanna give them proof of that you actually did it. The Screenshot capture feature is present on almost every Android device but for each OEM it is somehow different below we have shared the process to take screenshot on iPhone X.
How to take screenshot on iPhone X
Just follow the below simple steps to take screenshot on iPhone X.
- Turn on your device display and move to the screen that you wish to capture.
- Now press Volume UP button + Power button on the side simultaneously for a moment.
- You will see an animation with a click sound notifying you that the screenshot has been taken.
So that was all about the process to capture screenshot on iPhone X by Hardware button combination.
How to access the captured Screenshots on iPhone X
- Just swipe down the notifications bar and tap on the recently captured screenshot.
- It will open the last captured screen for you.
- To access all the screenshots you captured on your device. Go to Gallery and open the Screenshots folder.
- There you’ ll find the collection of all the screenshot you took now or earlier.
That’s it! If this guide helped give us your feedback and stay tuned for more updates.