In this short tutorial we’ll show you, how to take screenshot on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus. The process to take screenshot on most of the Samsung devices we were using before Galaxy S8 was almost same. The process to take screenshot on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus is somehow different due to different button positions. The previous flagships and all the other older Galaxy device include the Home button press to capture screenshot but in Galaxy S8 it is not the case. The process to take screenshot on Galaxy S8 is relatively simple, so that’s the reason we are here to show, how easily you can capture screen on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus.
Taking screenshot is best way to share your achievements with friends in any game or something you wanna give them proof of that you actually did it. The Screenshot capture feature is present on almost every Android device but for each OEM it is somehow different below we have shared the process to take screenshot on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus.
How to take screenshot on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
Just follow the below simple steps to take screenshot on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus.
- Turn on your device display and move to the screen that you wish to capture.
- Now press and hold Volume Down button + Power button on the side simultaneously for a moment.
- You will see an animation with a click sound notifying you that the screenshot has been taken.
So that was all about the process to capture screenshot on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus by Hardware button combination.
How to access the captured Screenshots on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Just swipe down the notifications bar and tap on the recently captured screenshot.
- It will open the last captured screen for you.
- To access all the screenshots you captured on your device. Go to Gallery and open the Screenshots folder.
- There you’ ll find the collection of all the screenshot you took now or earlier.
That’s it! If this guide helped give us your feedback and stay tuned for more updates.