Apple is rolling out macOS Sierra 10.12.4 fifth beta for developers who are already running the previous beta version. This is just another update within a week, build number 16E183b, macOS Sierra 10.12.4 beta is available to download at Apple’ Developer portal, the update will soon be available from the Mac App store as well.
The macOS Sierra 10.12.4 fifth beta brings multiple new feature and one of the main feature that came in the update is Night Shif mode. This feature was first introduced on iOS devices with iOS 9.3, the Night Shift feature allows you to shift the device display from blue to yellow with exposure cut down to blue for better visibility at dark environments.
The purpose to cut down blue light is that it interrupts sleeping pattern and disrupt circadian rhythm. The macOS Sierra 10.12.4 also includes, cricket scores for Siri, dictation for Shanghainese and adding iCloud Analytics options. For more just check the official change log below.
- Night Shift for Mac
- Siri can now tell users more about the Indian Premier League and International Cricket Council. Siri can read out/show scores, rosters, and more.
- Dictation now supports Shanghainese
- Apps that support the PDFKit API will now display PDFs much better
How to download the macOS Sierra 10.12.4 fifth beta
- Visit the Apple’s developer website from your Mac.
- Now click the Develop tab and then Downloads.
- Log in with your developer account credentials.
- Once logged in click on the Download button to download macOS 10.12.4.
- The file will be started downloading on your device.
That’s it! Just install the downloaded macOS Sierra 10.12.4 on Mac and enjoy the new features Apple put on the firmware.