Galaxy Note 5 is soon going to get the official Nougat update as earlier we can see the release of leaked stock Nougat for Note 5. The official announcement about Note 5 nougat release has not been made but it will soon get it’s Nougat treat from Samsung anytime soon. If you are getting impatient to see the latest Nougat firmware on your device then we have brought the Nemesis Nougat ROM for your Galaxy Note 5.
The Nemesis Nougat ROM for Note 5 is a TouchWiz interfaced ROM, based on official Android 7.0 Nougat update that was earlier released for S7 Edge, the developer modified the firmware and made it flashable on Galaxy Note 5. Credit goes to an XDA member ‘geiti94‘, according to the developer the ROM is pretty stable and can be used as daily driver, further you can see the status of ROM here at XDA page.
The Nemesis Nougat ROM for Galaxy Note 5 is a great gift for the impatient user who want to experience the official glimpse of Nougat update on their devices. You need to have a working TWRP recovery installed on your device (guide for installing TWRP on Note 5 is also mentioned below), grab the Nemesis Nougat ROM for Note 5 and flash it via TWRP recovery.
Note: If you are new to process then we recommend you to carefully follow the whole process in sequence.
You can also: Download the official CyanogenMod 14.1 builds
How to install stock nougat ported rom on Galaxy Note 5
Some pre-requisites before you begin:
- Your device battery should be in good health (70%) to avoid the shutting down while in flashing process.
- A TWRP custom recovery must be installed on your device, if you haven’t, follow this guide to install it.
- Create a Nandroid back up of important data including complete System with all apps and messages, follow this guide to create a Nandroid backup via TWRP recovery.
- Install latest USB drivers for your device on PC. Download latest Samsung USB drivers here [For a stable PC-phone connection].
Process to install stock nougat ported rom on Galaxy Note 5
- Turn off your device and reboot into TWRP recovery, follow this guide to see how to reboot your Samsung device into recovery mode.
- Once your device boots into recovery mode then follow this guide to flash stock nougat ported rom on Galaxy Note 5 via TWRP recovery.
Solution to a failed boot issue.
Follow this guide to solve the bootloop issue. [If you think your device stuck at boot animation for quite a long time]
That’s it! If you have successfully installed the ROM on your device. Give us your feedback about stock Nougat Nemesis ROM for Galaxy Note 5 and share this guide.