Android 7.0 Nougat update for Honor 6X users in India has been released. The Nougat update for Honor 6X model BLN-L22 is released along EMUI 5.0 and build number BLN-L22C675B350. Just like other variants of Honor 6X, in this guide we are going to guide you on each single step from download to installing official Nougat update on Honor 6X LN-L22 manually. The process is very simply, we have already posted guides with same process for other Huawei devices as well.
The Nougat EMUI 5.0 update for Honor 6X brings many new features packed inside it, some of the main feature are embedded in the update. You can download and install the BLN-L22C675B350 stock official Nougat firmware for Huawei Honor 6X. You must need working internet connection to download the firmware as it is a major update so it would be slightly heavier so better to stay near a WiFi connection or unlimited data connection.
Device name: Huawei Honor 6X
Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
EMUI Version: 5.0
Build Number: BLN-L22C675B350
Android version: 7.0 Nougat
How to install stock Nougat BLN-L22C675B350 firmware on Huawei Honor 6X
Charge your device to a safe level, say 70%.
Download latest USB drivers for Huawei and install them on PC.
Backup your important date, including contacts, messages, WhatsApp conversation and even call logs.
Process to install stock Nougat BLN-L22C675B350 firmware on Honor 6X
- Create a folder name dload in the root directory of SD card.
- Now connect your device to PC and transfer the downloaded firmware update.app file in the same folder.
- Now Open phone dialer and then dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu
- Choose software upgrade from the menu and select SDCard Upgrade.
- Wait for the process to complete. Once completed reboot your device and enjoy the latest firmware on your device.
That’s it! If you have successfully updated Huawei Honor 6X on Android 7.0 Nougat based BLN-L22C675B350 firmware let us know and feel free to contact us.