Asus started rolling out official Android 7.0 Nougat update for Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL. The stock Nougat update for Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL is released today, carries software version 14.2015.1701.13 and rolls out as an OTA update. This is a major update from Marshmallow to Nougat and a moment of excitement for those impatient users who were expecting the ZenFone 3 Ultra Nougat release for a long time.
The update brings latest version of Android, Android 7.0 Nougat on Asus ZenFone 3 Laser along multiple new features and improvements. Just visit the change log section and see the complete firmware details. Stock Android 7.0 Nougat V14.2015.1701.13 update for Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL seems to be more stock Android like experience on your device with pretty much improvements in Zen UI.
The OTA will reach everyone but it should some time because of regional delays but you must get ready for it, go to Settings > About device > System updates. If the update is available you’ll be notified, just download and install it on your device.
Stock Nougat V14.2015.1701.13 for Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL: Change Log
Device Name: Asus ZenFone 3 Laser
Release date: April 17, 2017
Android 7.0 Nougat
Software version: V14.2015.1701.13
Release Notes: [For more visit Asus]
- VoLTE and VoWiFi support.
- Remove “Share Link” as it does not work properly on Android N.
- Remove redundant app shortcuts “Audio Wizard”, “Splendid”, “System update” and “Flashlight” from all apps menu.
- Remove “Tap and hold to show menu” from, and add “Tap and hold to activate Multi-window” to Settings > ASUS customized settings > Recent apps key.
- Remove Shake Shake from ZenMotion.
Download Stock Nougat V14.2015.1701.13 for Asus ZenFone 3 Laser ZC551KL