It’s been 3 days since Apple released iOS 10.3 beta 6 for it’s devices and now it has started rolling out seventh iteration of it’s iOS 10.3 beta update for compatible iPhone and iPad devices. The iOS 10.3 beta 7 is now live as an OTA, the update doesn’t show some visible changes that would be noticed by Apple users. But under the hood iOS 10.3 beta 7 brings minor improvements, the OTA so keep your device ready to download the update. The visual changes in sixth beta update proves that public release is around the corner and very close to release. You can see the complete change log for iOS 10.3 beta 7 below.
Just in the previous release “Find my AirPods” feature is embedded in the update that lets you locate lost AirPods and new Apple File System that will speed up booting and apps loading. Apple also plans to introduce changes in the App Store in it’s iOS 10.3, that will allow users to respond to customer reviews for the first time.
The iOS 10.3 beta 7 for iPhone and iPad is rolling out via OTA, if you are a part of Apple’s developers program then you are eligible to get the new update. You can also download iOS 10.3 beta 7 IPSW files for your device from Apple’s developer portal and install it manually using iTunes.
Change log for iOS 10.3 beta 7: (9to5mac)
- Find My AirPods added to Find My iPhone app
- Siri support for cricket scores from Indian Premier League and International Cricket Council
- Safari support for Reduced Motion preference
- Prominent user security section in Settings app
- iOS 10.3 uses new Apple File System (APFS) which may free up some space
- Podcasts app has a widget like Music app, same app design
- New system level way for developers to request app rating, opt out option in Settings
- CarPlay status bar has persistent quick access to media, communication, and travel apps for quick switching without accessing the Home screen
- CarPlay gains quick access to albums from songs in Music, new Up Next screen
- Weather data in Maps app now has 3D Touch forecas
How to install iOS 10.3 beta 7 on Apple or iPad
This quickest process will let you install the latest iOS 10.3 beta 7 on your device via OTA.
Step 1: Unlock your device and head to Settings > General > Software Update.
Step 2: Wait for your device to check for new firmware.
Step 3: If the iOS 10.3 beta 7 is available for your device, simply tap on ‘Download and Install’ to begin the installation process.
We will update the iOS 10.3 beta 7 IPSW files soon till then try the OTA method. Thanks for visiting our blog, if this guide helped you please share it with others.