In this guide you will be able to download and install EVA-L09C212B320 official Nougat firmware on AT&T bonded Huawei P9 EVA-L09. The official Nougat update for Huawei P9 EVA-L09 has been released already but AT&T rolled out latest Nougat based update for Huawei P9 in Mexico today. We have already posted same guide for Vodafone Huawei P9. The update brings June security patch along multiple system improvements and bug fixes. Just follow the guide below to download install Huawei P9 EVA-L09 official Nougat B345 firmware.
Device name: Huawei P9
Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
EMUI Version: 5.0
Region: Mexico (AT&T)
Build Number: EVA-L09C212B320
How to install stock Nougat EVA-L09C212B320 firmware on Huawei P9
Charge your device to a safe level, say 70%.
Download latest USB drivers for Huawei and install them on PC.
Backup your important date, including contacts, messages, WhatsApp conversation and even call logs.
Process to install stock Nougat EVA-L09C212B320 firmware on Huawei P9
- Create a folder name dload in the root directory of SD card.
- Now connect your device to PC and transfer the downloaded firmware update.app file in the same folder.
- Now Open phone dialer and then dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu
- Choose software upgrade from the menu and select SDCard Upgrade.
- Wait for the process to complete. Once completed reboot your device and enjoy the latest firmware on your device.
That’s it! If you have successfully updated Huawei P9 on Android 7.0 Nougat based EVA-L09C212B320 firmware let us know and feel free to contact us.