Huawei is rolling out Android 6.0 Marshmallow EMUI 4.0 based latest firmware update for Huawei P8 Lite model ALE-L23. The update install security patch for the month of April along multiple improvements and minor bug fixes to ensure stability in the system. You can download and install the ALE-L23C605B535 stock official Marshmallow firmware for Huawei P8, just grab the firmware from the link and follow the instructions below.
Device name: Huawei P8
Android Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
EMUI Version: 4.0
Region: Latin America
Build Number: ALE-L23C605B535
How to install stock Marshmallow ALE-L23C605B535 firmware on Huawei P8
Charge your device to a safe level, say 70%.
Download latest USB drivers for Huawei and install them on PC.
Backup your important date, including contacts, messages, WhatsApp conversation and even call logs.
Process to install stock Marshmallow ALE-L23C605B535 firmware on Huawei P8
- Create a folder name dload in the root directory of SD card.
- Now connect your device to PC and transfer the downloaded firmware update.app file in the same folder.
- Now head towards Settings > Update and press the menu key.
- Choose local update and then select the update.app file to start the installation process.
- Wait for the process to complete. Once completed reboot your device and enjoy the latest firmware on your device.
That’s it! If you have successfully updated Huawei P8 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based ALE-L23C605B535 firmware let us know and feel free to contact us.