This brief tutorial is about installing official Nougat on Huawei Nova CAN-L01. Official Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Nova CAN-L01 is released for Europe, the update arrives as build number CAN-L01C432B382 with EMUI 5.0 and Android 7.0 Nougat. If you are getting impatient to update Nougat firmware on your device then just follow the instructions below. The process is very simply, we have already posted guides with same process for other Huawei devices as well.
The Nougat EMUI 5.0 update for Huawei Nova CAN-L01 brings many new features packed inside it. You can download and install the CAN-L01C432B382 official Nougat firmware for Huawei Nova CAN-L01. You must need working internet connection to download the firmware as it is a major update so it would be slightly heavier so better to stay near a WiFi connection or unlimited data connection.
Device name: Huawei Nova
Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
EMUI Version: 5.0
Build Number: CAN-L01C432B382
Android version: 7.0 Nougat
How to install stock Nougat CAN-L01C432B382 firmware on Huawei Nova CAN-L01
Charge your device to a safe level, say 70%.
Download latest USB drivers for Huawei and install them on PC.
Backup your important date, including contacts, messages, WhatsApp conversation and even call logs.
Process to install stock Nougat CAN-L01C432B382 firmware on Huawei Nova CAN-L01
- Create a folder name dload in the root directory of SD card.
- Now connect your device to PC and transfer the downloaded firmware update.app file in the same folder.
- Now Open phone dialer and then dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu
- Choose software upgrade from the menu and select SDCard Upgrade.
- Wait for the process to complete. Once completed reboot your device and enjoy the latest firmware on your device.
That’s it! If you have successfully updated Huawei Nova CAN-L01 on Android 7.0 Nougat based CAN-L01C432B382 firmware let us know and feel free to contact us.