Welcome to droidvendor.com, today in this guide we have brought the Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro. The Lineage OS 14.1 ROM is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with all the latest features from Google’s latest firmware. The Lineage OS 14.1 is completely the CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM because as you know the CM is dead already now Lineage OS is here to fill the place of most popular ROM. The Lineage OS ROMs are based on CyanogenMod source code that’why no difference in between them.
ZUK Z2 Pro is a pretty powerful device with decent hardware specifications, the device was released in April 2016. The device is equipped with a Snapdragon 820 4 cores processor along 6GB of RAM and Andreno 530 Graphic Processing Unit. If you own this device you have to wait a little as this device is going to see the official Nougat update soon but if you can’t wait for the official roll out, then then try this Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on your ZUK Z2 Pro.
Just follow the guide below to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat based Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on ZUK Z2 Pro. The process is very simple if you have a pre-install custom recovery on your device, we also mentioned the guide to install TWRP recovery on your device as well. If you are new to process then we recommend you to pay attention on the whole process care-fully and follow the instructions as mentioned.
Process to flash Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on ZUK Z2 Pro
Some pre-requisites before you begin:
- Your device battery should be in good health (70%) to avoid the shutting down while in flashing process.
- A TWRP custom recovery must be installed on your device, if you haven’t, follow this guide to install it.
- Create a Nandroid back up of important data including complete System with all apps and messages, follow this guide to create a Nandroid backup via TWRP recovery.
- Upgrade latest USB drivers for Lenovo on PC. Download here [For a stable PC-phone connection].
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for ZUK Z2 Pro
- Download Lineage OS 14.1/Android 7.1.x Google Apps
- Now transfer both file on your device storage.
- Turn off your device and reboot into TWRP recovery.
- Once your device boots into recovery mode then follow this guide to flash Lineage OS 14.1 on your ZUK Z2 Pro via TWRP recovery.
Solution to a failed boot issue.
Follow this guide to solve the bootloop issue. [If you think your device stuck at boot animation for quite a long time]
That’s it! We hope this guide helped you. Give us your feedback about Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on your ZUK Z2 Pro and stay tuned for more updates.